October 9, 2007 § 7 Comments
I know Halloween is still three weeks away, but that gives you plenty of time to try out this chilling spread. I’m a big fan of urban legends, so I thought I’d have a go at a spread based on one of the most famous urban legends of all: The Killer in the Backseat.
1. You – the hapless victim – mwahaha!
2. The Killer in the Backseat – a hidden danger, something that’s gonna getcha if you don’t act fast
3. The Dark and Lonely Highway – this is the route you definitely DON’T want to take (i.e. what not to do)
4. The End of the Road – this is the sticky end you’ll come to if you choose the wrong path
5. The Well-Lit and Extremely Safe Highway – take this road if you want to live…
6. Home Sweet Home – where you’ll end up if you manage to last the night
7. The Gas Station Attendant – something or someone that will help you
Have fun, and remember – don’t have nightmares. [Insert crashing organ music here.]