Right, who wants one?
May 4, 2012 § Leave a comment
Five reasons you might like to buy it:
1. You don’t currently own a book called “The Tarot Playbook: 78 Novel Ways to Connect with Your Cards” so it would nicely fill that gap on your bookshelf.
2. You have been told by your significant other than if you buy one more tarot deck they will cut up your credit cards. But they didn’t say “tarot book”.
3. You are not interested in the book at all, but have heard it contains 78 different sized images that form a wholly unusable tarot deck when cut out (it does).
4. You can no longer take the plaintive cries coming from the decks that you’ve left neglected under your bed and you think this book might help (it will).
5. You haven’t bought anything else yet today.
Now in stock at Tarot Chest.