10 Great Things about the Pen Tarot
July 26, 2008 § 2 Comments
- It’s incredibly beautiful – every single card.
- It’s independently published.
- It’s made in the UK.
- It’s limited to only 100 copies.
- It features quotations on each card.
- It has a totally unique and refreshing take on the tarot archetypes without losing touch with them.
- It is meaningful and, therefore, readable.
- It’s a black and white deck with thoughtful splashes of colour.
- It only costs £30, including postage to anywhere in the world.
- It’s on its way to me!
Visit the site to see all the cards and order. Here’s one of my favourites:
Image copyright Penelope Cline.